Sunday, July 5

Teaching with Love and Integrity

The phrase "Teach them" has been rattling around in my noggin for several day, so I went to my fave scriptural resource, Biblica.com, and entered the phrase in the search tool. Of the scores of relevant search results I was drawn to Titus 2:7-8:

"In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us."

Ultimately, we teach best by example, specifically by how and whom we love.  Let us all be teachers...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reminder: Let’s pray together!  Please click on the Share a Prayer? tab and send me your prayer intention. 

Have a wonderful day!

Love     אנגלית     الإنجليزية
Honor     כבוד     شرف
Teach     ללמד     علم


No comments:

Post a Comment