Thursday, December 11

A Prayer for Today

Hi, God.  It's me.

Just checking in today.
How are you?
I'm facing some challenges,
BUT
I thank you for giving
me the strength and comfort 
to face these with 
COURAGE,
GRACE,
HUMOR,
FAITH.

.

I also want to 
lift up today
the one who,
RIGHT NOW,
is reading this.
Bless and help them
to FEEL your 
PRESENCE,
to KNOW your 
LOVE.
to EXPERIENCE
the JOY
that comes only from
your SPIRIT.

Whatever they face,
today and everyday,
I pray for them.
Though I may not
know them, 
I love them, 
for they are yours, 
as I am yours.

Thanks again,
for EVERYTHING.
Love,
me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reminder: if you have a prayer need, please click on the Share a Prayer? tab and send it my way.  I will respond.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment