Monday, December 15

Thought For Today

Matthew 2:2
Happy Monday!  I came across the following quote today and it resonated with me in an unusually profound way.  

I pray that it does for you, too.

And I pray that you have loved ones near at hand with whom to share this Holy time of year.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Are you willing to forget what you have done for other people, and to remember what other people have done for you … to remember the weakness and loneliness of people who are growing old … Are you willing to believe that love is the strongest thing in the world …

stronger than hate,
stronger than evil,
stronger than death…

Then you can keep Christmas! But you can never keep it alone.” ~ Henry van Dyke (1852 – 1933)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reminder: if you have a prayer need, please click on the Share a Prayer? tab and send it my way.  I will respond.

Have a wonderful day!

Peace     שלום     سلام

No comments:

Post a Comment